Designed with usability in mind, you can store its quick release tension buckles in corner pockets. Four rei forced and sealed tie-out eyelets provide added adjustability. Compatibility with various poles and cords let you choose your perfect setup.
Easy To Use:
- As always, Moontarp installation is simple:
- Release opposite buckles and lark’s head, using cords with the same trees as your hammock, places below the hammock suspension
- Re-attach buckles and adjust tension to straighten the tarp
- Use the Y-pegs to secure the remaining corners. Optionally, use rope to tie the four eyelets down, minimizing tarp movement.
- Ensure all ropes and cords hang downward to divert water away from your hammock
- Note: Using poles or sticks with the eyelets lets you easily set up in porch mode
- The Moonbag is the perfect storage accessory for the Moontarp.
- Dimensions: 248cm x 248cm, 350cm diagonally (8.1ft x 8.1ft, 11.5ft diagonally)
- Weight: 660g (1.5lbs)
- Material: 210T polyurethane-coated, ripstop nylon
- Eight reinforced tie-out points (four with buckles) and two aluminum Y- pegs with tie-out slings
- 10-year warranty for factory defect