- Max output of 350 lumens with 131 yard throw
- 3 brightness modes with SOS and beacon plus 2 red light modes
- Can use both 3 x AAA batteries or the Nitecore HLB1300 Li-ion battery pack
- Utilizes a constant current circuit that prevents beam flashing
- Lockout mode prevents accidental activation
- LED White Light, Red Light
- Maximum Brightness- 350 lumens
- Peak Beam Distance- 131 yards
- Peak Beam Intensity- 3500 cd
- IP Rating- IPX6
- Impact Resistance- 1 m
- Dimensions- L-2.32″ x W-1.97″ x H-1.42″
- Weight with 3xAAA batteries (included)- 3.6 oz
- Weight with HLB-1300 battery pack (not included)- 3.2 oz
The HA13 is designed to be powered by various types of batteries: three AAA batteries or the Nitecore HLB1300 USB-C rechargeable Li-ion battery pack, enabling the HA13 to last for up to 140 hours on its lowest mode.
Weighing just 3.53 oz, the HA13 makes for an excellent addition to any outdoor adventure. Its ultra-low standby power consumption ensures the HA13 remains ready for action throughout the year, and the Lockout Mode prevents accidental activation. Engineered to withstand various activities, the HA13 can endure impacts of up to 1 meter and holds an IPX6 rating, resisting splashes of water and rain. All in all, the HA13 headlamp stands as a lightweight and dependable lighting solution for a range of outdoor pursuits.