The laminated steel gives the knife an unrivaled toughness and superior edge resiliency. The handle is made of oiled birch wood and the sheath is made of high-quality leather with the classic Dala pattern printed on the front. A real traditional Mora knife.
We are now strengthening the ties to nature and making sure that the variety of oiled birch can be varied. They can thus be a little darker, lighter, clearer fiber directions or of another beautiful difference. This does not affect the quality in any way but rather gives the craft knives a more personal grip.
- Fixed Blade
- Leather Sheath with belt loop
- Model Number: Classic Original #1 Exclusive
- Blade Material: Laminated Steel
- Handle Material: Birch Wood
- Sheath Material: Leather
- Sheath Colour: Natural
- Handle Colour: Natural
- Blade Thickness: 2.5mm
- Blade Length: 99mm
- Total Length: 195mm
- Weight: 76g (w/o Sheath)
- Made in Sweden
- Warranty: Limited life time warranty against any defects in material and workmanship. Damages caused by normal wear and tear, misuse or abuse, broken knife tips and discolorations from food and rust spots are not covered.