The Guided Field Sharpener incorporates 5 stages of sharpening and honing, each with built in angle guides for a consistent bevel across the entire blade:
- 2 Diamond Plates :1 coarse (220 grit) for shaping and repairing, and 1 fine (600 grit) for sharpening. Plates measure 4″ x 1″.
- 2 Ceramic Rods : a 3-position ceramic rod incorporating coarse grit, fine grit and fish hook honing sides, plus a smaller diameter, fine grit serration sharpener
- 1 Leather Strop: conditioned with a micro-abrasive to finish your blades to a razor-sharp edge
- Included Abrasives: Coarse Diamond, Fine Diamond, Leather Strop, Multi-grit Ceramic Rod
- Sharpening Angles: 20° and 25°
- Extra Features: Broadhead Wrench, Fish Hook Sharpener, Serration Sharpening Rod
- Weight: 4.6 oz