- Collapsible grill is perfect size to grill food for 2-3 people.
- Constructed from durable stainless steel.
- Cleaning groove for soiled grill bars.
- Grill parts fit inside stainless steel tube for easy and compact storage.
- Bail for hanging in storage.
- Includes 1 thick tube with a stopper, 1 thin tube with a cleaning groove, 2 outer grill rods with hooks and threads, 10 grill rods, 4 grill feet.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Dimensions-packed: 11.4″ x 0.9″ (29 cm x 2.2 cm)
- Dimensions-bbq area: 9.1″ x 10.2″ (23 cm x 26 cm)
- Weight: 19.8 oz. (560 g)
Care & Instructions:
- Grilliput is suitable for dishwashers.
- In case of heavy soiling, scour with Scothbrite (grit size 400) in the grinding direction.
- To care for Grilliput, occasionally apply a spray-on stainless steel cleaner and wipe off with a clean soft cloth
- Unscrew the stainless steel tube and remove all the grill elements:
- 1 thick tube with a stopper
- 1 thin tube with a cleaning groove
- 2 outer grill rods with hooks and threads
- 10 grill rods
- 4 grill feet
- Place both tubes with the threaded holes for the feet facing upwards. The holes of the thick tube and the grooves of the thin tube must be opposite each other.
- The outer grill rods with a thread are pushed through the thin tube and fixed to the thick tube with an initial single turn.
- Screw the stopper back on to the thick tube (to avoid it being lost).
- Insert the 10 grill rods.
- Screw the outer grill rods with the hooks fully into the thick tube.
- Screw the 4 grill feet tight.
- Turn the grill over and you’re ready to use it.