There are folding saws and then there is the BIGBOY. With a blade length of over 14 inches, the BIGBOY offers a larger cutting capacity, extended reach, and longer stroke for fast cutting. This saw can handle large limbs, small trunks and even many construction projects with no problem. Lightweight, with a thicker and stronger aluminum handle and longer blade, the BIGBOY is perfect for cutting larger jobs down to size. This saw weighs just 1.25lb (570g). If you need to cut bigger material than what an average length folding saw can handle, the BIGBOY is a “must have” in your cutting arsenal. Only the BIGBOY 2000 with XL teeth has a curved blade.
- 14-1/5-inch (360 mm) blade length
- 5.5 teeth per inch (6.5 teeth per 30 mm) teeth configuration
- 1 pound (450 grams) weight
- Comes in a blister pack
- Product applications include pruning & trimming, lawn & garden, construction
- Limited lifetime warranty against defects in material and workmanship