How It Works
TUF-GLIDE penetrates hard to reach areas and displaces water. It provides cleaning, rust protection and lubrication. Pure mineral spirits carries the active ingredients and provides cleaning action. It quickly evaporates, and Sentrys proprietary ingredients bond to the surface. The bonding ensures long-lasting effectiveness, and reliable dirt free performance.
TUF-GLIDEs waterproof protection will not wash off and will not thicken in the cold (even down to -40°F/-40°C). It is dry to the touch so will not attract dirt like oil-based products, nor does it leave a slippery film like silicone. It is safe to use on wood and most plastics.
Directions For Use
Shake bottle. If surfaces to be protected are very dirty, grimy or oily, best performance will be achieved if the surface is cleaned before using TUF-GLIDE. For lightly soiled surfaces TUF-GLIDE should be used for cleaning.
Apply a few drops of TUF-GLIDE to surfaces or areas to be protected. Work the mechanism to insure complete coverage. Wipe off any excess and remainder of equipment with TUF-CLOTH for 100% protection.
For best results make TUF-GLIDE a regular part of gear care program Use frequently if item is exposed to wear or stored outdoors. For extreme conditions or saltwater applications use MARINE TUF-CLOTH.
- Dry lubricant does not attract dirt, dust, and debris
- Great for all conditions, metals, and finishes, safe for wood and plastics
- Slick action in any temperature – won’t thicken from cold or thin out from heat
- Keeps gear clean, operating smoother, and lasting longer
- Prevents fingerprints, tarnishing, and dulling
- Micro-bonding shield inhibits rust
- Displaces moisture