Your two primary concerns are always going to be hydration and core temperature regulation, that is why this kit is a must-have in your pack. The Pathfinder Widemouth Military Style Canteen Cooking Kit was designed so the canteen will nest inside the cup along with the stove for convenient and compact storage. Not all containers are created equal, and in a survival situation, unless your container can withstand direct fire for the purposes of boiling/disinfecting water, the effects of water-borne pathogens are quickly going to add to your list of troubles. Continuing to raise the bar, The Pathfinder School has developed the ONLY wide mouth stainless steel military canteen on the market today. The wide-mouth design of this canteen allows you to easily obtain water from the shallowest of water pools, which will help conserve precious calories and energy that can be used to aid in your rescue or to affect your own self-rescue. The nesting cup has a folding handle that securely fastens the stove to the cup when not in use and has measurement graduations on the inside.
- 39oz Wide-mouth Stainless Steel Canteen with new thread and cap design.
- 25oz Stainless Steel Nesting Cup
- Stainless Steel Canteen Nesting Stove
- Pathfinder Canteen Cup Lid (effective 10-12-15)
- 304 Stainless Steel (.5mm-.6mm thick)
- 39oz Wide-mouth Canteen (the ONLY wide-mouth stainless steel military canteen available)
- New and improved ABS lid with a stainless steel insert and silicone ring seal (For a replacement GEN2 Canteen Cap click here)
- 25oz Nesting Cup
- Made in China
- Designed in the USA
- Set nested together dimensions: 5 ¼“ long, 3 ½“ wide, 8 ¼“ tall
- Canteen w/cap on dimensions: 5 ¼ ” long, 3 ½” wide, 8 ¼” tall
- Nesting Cup dimensions: 5 ¼” long, 3 ½ wide, 4 ¼” tall, width with handle extended 7”
- Nesting Cup graduations: 16oz, 20oz, 25oz and 400ml, 500ml, 600ml, 700ml
- Stove: 5 ¼” long, 3 ½” wide, 3 ¼” tall