– N°10 folding corkscrew knife
– N°12 folding knife with a serrated 12-cm blade
– N°06 pocket peeler
– Beechwood cutting board
– Microfibre dish towel doubling as a travel pouch, easy to wash and dry
- Stainless steel: Stainless steel is an alloy steel. The addition of chromium increases its resistance to corrosion. Stainless steel does not require any special maintenance.
- Handle: Beech is the most commonly used wood for the manufacture of Opinel handles. From France, our beech is hard, durable and easy to work. With a homogeneous appearance, its light color varies from yellow to pink. It is characterized by the presence of numerous small dark dashes.
- Safety ring: Invented by Marcel Opinel in 1955, the Virobloc safety ring is fitted to all folding knives from the N° 06. Cut out of stainless steel, the Virobloc has two sections, one fixed and one sliding. In addition to locking the blade open (safety in use), it is now possible to lock the blade closed (safety in transport).