Focusable Floodlight or Spotlight Headlamp
The NITECORE HU60 is a focusable headlamp with a maximum brightness of 1600 lumen designed for outdoor activities like trekking, caving, climbing. Fully focus the HU60 to 100% spotlight and you get a powerful beam that reaches 177 yards, ideal for exploration and search and rescue. Fully adjust the HU60 to floodlight and you get 170 degrees of illumination that covers nearly everything in front of you, great for biking or running at night. This revolutionary headlamp brings the power, flexibility, and reliability to everyone.
Unlimited Power Options
The HU60 can be powered by any external USB power source with at least a 2A output. This reduces the weight of the headlamp, significantly lowering fatigue during use. It also means that as long as you have a compatible power source, the HU60 can continue to function. Nitecore NPB series waterproof power banks have a built in lock to attach to the HU60’s USB cable, guaranteeing a secure connection. Enjoy up to 10 hours on high when paired with Nitecore NPB2 power bank.
Simple, Intuitive Controls
Operating the HU60 is super easy with a simple three button design. One button turns the headlamp on and off. The other two buttons to change the focus of the flood and spot.; it’s that simple! It comes with a three button wireless wristband remote that provides quick, easy access to all of the HU60’s functions, especially useful in a tight spot.
HU60 needs a >9V output power source to reach high and turbo settings.
- LED- 4x CREE XP-G3 S3 + 1x CREE XHP35 HD E2
- Maximum Brightness- 1600 lumen
- Peak Beam Distance- 177 yards
- Peak Beam Intensity- 6570 cd
- IP Rating- IP67
- Impact Resistance- 1 m
- Dimensions- L-1.87″xW-1.7″xH-1.66″
- Weight- 4.14oz
- 1600 max lumen with a throw of 177 yards
- 170° illumination angle with the floodlight
- E-Focus technology automatic zoom adjustment
- Accepts any 2A USB power source
- Lightweight split type headlamp design
- Wireless wristband remote