The large and wide 5″ stainless steel clip point blade is up to the task of tackling your toughest camp chores. When you hold this knife in your hand, you can feel the solid construction and high quality. The handle is made from textured rubberized plastic and offers a very solid grip even when wet, and it has both a guard and a hooked pommel so the knife will never slip out of your hand. Please note that while the product image shows the Marttiini logo on the handle in silver, the stock that we have on-hand has the logo in black.
Comes with a nicely constructed leather sheath featuring the Marttiini logo printed in golden ink. The sheath contains a plastic liner to prevent the very sharp blade from slicing through.
This is an outstanding value for the price and will be your go-to knife when tackling the biggest game.
Below are the detailed measurements of this knife. One important note: for best comfort and grip, the length of your middle finger should be similar to the circumference of the handle.
- Blade Material: stainless steel, hardened to Rockwell 54
- Knife Length: 10 inches (25.4 cm)
- Blade Length: 5 inches (12.7 cm)
- Blade Width: 0.96 inches (2.4 cm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.09 inches (2.3 mm)
- Knife Weight: 4.7 ounces (133 grams)
- Handle Length: 5 inches (12.7 cm)
- Pommel: rubberized plastic
- Handle Circumference: 3.75 inches (9.5 cm)
- Handle Material: rubberized plastic
- Sheathed Weight: 7.1 ounces (201 grams)
- Sheathed Length: 10.75 inches (27.3 cm)
- Belt Loop Width: 2.5 inches (6.4 cm)