The B41 is a fixed blade bushcraft knife conceived for the most dissimilar camp usages and yet easy to handle for its reduced weight and average dimensions.
The B41 is equipped with a stone-washed Sleipner steel blade which is great for wood carving among other things. The milled handle offers an excellent grip. For a more traditional look the handle is available either in santos wood or olive wood, while for a more technical style there are the Micarta and G10 versions, the last one being available in three colours: black, green, orange.
Designed by Molletta, the B41 is provided with a back flat tang that can be scraped against the fire striker to light a fire. This operation can be done while the B40 is inside its sheath, in order to operate in total safety.
The B41 is supplied with the leather sheath, perfectly shaped on its profile.
- Total length: 223 mm. – 8.78 in.
- Blade length: 104 mm. – 4.09 in.
- Sharpening length: 103 mm. – 4.06 in.
- Blade thickness: 3.8 mm. – 0.15 in.
- Total weight: 186 gr. – 6.56 oz.
- Blade steel: Sleipner steel
- Blade finish: Stone washed
- Handle material: G10
- Handle colour: Orange
- Sheath: Leather with double seam