The blade is made of 8Cr13MoV, a quality stainless steel known for its ability to hold an edge, strength, and hardness. The heavily textured handle enhances grip, while still being comfortable to hold and use. A liner lock secures the Shuffle II’s blade open in use, but closes easily when its tasks are done. It also features the strong finger contours, handy bottle opener, screwdriver tip, and lanyard attachment that help define the Shuffle.
As a utility knife, a work knife, or just a great multi-function pocketknife—with a beefed-up look—the Shuffle II is a perfect choice. It comes complete with a convenient reversible (left/right) pocketclip.
- Multifunction – Has multiple blades or tools, enabling it to perform multiple functions.
- Reversible – Pre-drilled holes in the handle enable the user to change either the tip position or the side on which the knife carries.
- Manual – There is no mechanical assist, such as SpeedSafe, used to open the folding knife. It opens the classic, old- school way.
- Liner Lock – Locks the blade open during use; one side of the knife’s steel “liner,” the steel plate to which the handle scales are attached, moves into position behind the blade to securely lock it open.
- Blade Length: 2.25″ (5.7 cm)
- Handle Length: 4″ (10.2 cm)
- Overall Length: 6.25″ (15.3 cm)
- Blade Steel: 8Cr14MoV, Blackwash Finish
- Handle Material: Glassed Filled Nylon
- Weight: 3 oz. (86 g)
- Thumb Stud
- Bottle Opener, Screwdriver, Lanyard Hole
- Manual Opening
- Made in China