As soon as you get the GMF4 in hand, you’ll feel as though you are one with the knife. It becomes a working tool extension to your arm, ready to tackle any chore around the campsite. The ergonomics of the handle and balanced weight of the knife were designed to perfection through several iterations with our manufacturing partner in Italy. The blade in N690 steel sports a high flat saber grind, with jimping in all the right places as you’ve come to expect from Vox and Ansø. Finally, a lanyard hole is strategically placed in front of the handle to provide a safer grip when working in the bushes. In the instance a branch catches on your lanyard, the knife will be pulled forward out of your hand, whilst a classic mounted end lanyard would be pulled through your hand (ouch!).
Did we mention the sheath? Each GMF4 is accompanied by a beautifully designed and hand-crafted Italian leather sheath.
Are you ready for your next adventure?
- Blade Steel: Bohler N690 Cobalt high performance steel. Satin finish.
- Handle: Double Black Canvas Micarta.
- Sheath: Black Leather – Handcrafted in Italy.
- Blade Length: 5.65″ (144mm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.192″ (4.87mm)
- Handle Length: 4.78″ (122mm)
- Overall Length: 10.45″ (266mm)
- Weight: 8.1 oz (230g)
Manufactured to exacting quality standards in Maniago, Italy