Yeah, we know it looks “different.” But that’s just fine in our book, because its a design that simply works well, and feels great in hand. To maximize the “tool” potential of the GMF3, we went with a straight-back blade with full flat grind, and jimping in just the right place, allowing for maximum pressure on the blade spine while cutting. As we wanted to make the GMF3 a versatile indoor / outdoor tool knife, we chose canvas Micarta for the scales to provide a secure grip even in wet conditions. And for those who want to go Au Naturel, the scales are easily removed, giving you a fantastic skeleton knife. The sheath for the GMF3 is a no-nonsense leather belt sheath handcrafted in Italy, and works equally as well with or without the scales on the knife.
- Blade Steel: N690 Cobalt high performance steel. Satin finish.
- Handle Scales: Green Canvas Micarta
- Sheath: Leather – Handcrafted in Italy
- Blade Length: 3.25″ (82.55mm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.157″ (4mm)
- Handle Length – 3.5″ (88.9mm)
- Handle Thickness – .4″ (10.16mm)
- Overall Length: 6.5″ (165.1mm)
- Weight: 2.9 ounces (82.2g)
Manufactured to exacting quality standards in Maniago, Italy