With its perfectly contoured micarta handle, this fixed blade design is comfortable in the hand, and hardy in the field. Whether you are shaving wood for a campfire or cutting rope for a hammock, the GMF2 will not let you down. Each GMF2 comes with a handmade leather sheath designed by Ansø and Vox specifically for this knife.
- Blade Steel: Bohler N690 Cobalt high performance steel. Satin finish.
- Handle: Double Black Canvas Micarta.
- Sheath: Black Leather Dangler Style- Handcrafted in Italy
- Blade Length: 3.62″ (92mm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.157″ (4mm)
- Handle Length: 4.43″ (112.6mm)
- Overall Length: 8.12″ (206mm)
- Weight: 4.1 oz (116.23g)
Manufactured to exacting quality standards in Maniago, Italy