The handle fills even larger hands well, due to the nicely rounded scales and good ergonomics. Speaking of the handle, we chose to blast the black G10 and canvas Micarta for grippyness and great feel.
When using the Biblio you’ll notice how well it performs. Again, the ergonomics are spot on, but also the nicely thin ground blade makes this a real slicer. By choosing the flat saber grind on this knife, we got a strong blade with a fine cutting edge that you’ll enjoy using. To get you an even better blade we went with Böhler M390 on this one.
- Blade Steel: Böhler M390 MICROCLEAN stainless steel. Stonewash finish.
- Handle: Green Canvas Micarta – Bead Blasted.
- Clip: Wire – Reversible.
- Liner: AISI 420 Hardened – Bead Blasted.
- Pivot Mechanism: Ball bearings.
- Locking Mechanism: Liner lock.
- Blade Length: 2.875″ (73mm) – measured from tip to forward-most aspect of frame
- Blade Thickness: 0.118″ (3mm)
- Handle Length: 4″ (101.6mm)
- Overall Length: 6.875″ (174.6mm)
- Weight: 3.7oz (104.9g)
- Manufactured to exacting quality standards in Maniago, Italy