Bronze, or “Bronzo” as our friends in Italy call it, is an alloy consisting primarily of copper and tin. We’ve darkened and then stonewashed the bronze, resulting in a warm, yet bold color reminiscent of an autumn stroll through the woods. Use and wear will bring out brighter highlights on the edges. The natural canvas Micarta inlaid into the scale will also develop its own “patina” through use, making each piece unique to the owner.
When using the Biblio you’ll notice how well it performs. Again, the ergonomics are spot on, but also the nicely thin ground blade makes this a real slicer. By choosing the flat saber grind on this knife, we got a strong blade with a fine cutting edge that you’ll enjoy using.
- Blade Steel: Böhler M390 MICROCLEAN stainless steel. Satin finish.
- Handle: Bronze – Dark stonewash finish with Natural Canvas Micarta Inlay.
- Clip: Wire Clip.
- Liner: AISI 420 Hardened – Bead Blasted.
- Pivot Mechanism: Ball bearings.
- Locking Mechanism: Liner lock.
- Blade Length: 2.875″ (73mm) – measured from tip to forward-most aspect of frame
- Blade Thickness: 0.118″ (3mm)
- Handle Length: 4″ (101.6mm)
- Overall Length: 6.875″ (174.6mm)
- Weight: 4.6oz (130.4g)
Manufactured to exacting quality standards in Maniago, Italy