Imagine going through an old tool chest in your grandfather’s garage, and discovering an old brass tool – darkened with patina from age, but with polished areas where it was gripped over many years by calloused, honest working hands. This is a tool with character. Although it may look worn, upon closer inspection, you can see that it has been lovingly cared for over time. The whetstone sitting on the workbench attests to its still razor sharp blade. This is a tool that you are proud to become the custodian of, and use yourself for years to come, until it is discovered by one of your descendants one day.
When using the Biblio you’ll notice how well it performs. The ergonomics are spot on, and the nicely thin ground blade makes it a real slicer. By choosing the flat saber grind on this knife, we got a strong blade with a fine cutting edge that you’ll enjoy using for many years to come.
At 4.9 ounces, the Brass Biblio feels great in hand – a substantial tool that can tackle any cutting chore you are faced with, and one you’ll be proud to have a grandchild find in your long-forgotten tool chest.
- Blade Steel: Böhler M390 MICROCLEAN stainless steel. Satin finish.
- Handle: Brass.
- Clip: Wire – Reversible.
- Liner: AISI 420 Hardened – Bead Blasted.
- Pivot Mechanism: Ball bearings.
- Locking Mechanism: Liner lock.
- Blade Length: 2.875″ (73mm) – measured from tip to forward-most aspect of frame
- Blade Thickness: 0.118″ (3mm)
- Handle Length: 4″ (101.6mm)
- Overall Length: 6.875″ (174.6mm)
- Weight: 4.9oz (139g)
There are no reviews yet.