The ESEE-4 is one of the most popular ESEE knives ever made. With its 3/16″ thickness, it’s the perfect blend between toughness and cutting efficiency all in a small package. If you can only choose one, then the ESEE-4 is the do-all workhorse of the ESEE line.
- Overall Length: 9.0″
- Cutting Edge Length: 4.1″
- Overall Blade Length: 4.5″
- Blade Width: 1.25″
- Weight (Knife Only): 8.0 ounces
- Drop Point Blade Style
- Maximum Thickness: .188″
- 1095 Carbon Steel, 55 – 57 Rc. (Carbon Steel Models)
- 440C (Stainless Steel Models)
- Textured Power Coat Finish (Carbon Steel Models)
- Removable Handles
- Rounded Pommel w/ Lanyard Hole
- Molded Sheath w/ Clip Plate (Sheath Color Depends On Model)
- Made in the U.S.A.