Its mid-size makes the Robin2 an easy knife to carry everyday in an office our outdoor environment. Its full-flat ground blade is high-carbon 8Cr13MoV stainless steel with a comet-shaped hole for one hand opening/closing. Jimping (crosshatching) dots the spine, making a textured section where the thumb rests, creating tactile resistance that restrains the folder from sliding and slipping when cutting.
Custom knifemaker David Boye’s dent feature is a half-moon-shaped snip of steel removed from the lock’s release lever as an added safety feature to the back-lock.
- Overall Length: 5.70″ (145mm)
- Blade Length: 2.40″ (61mm)
- Steel: 8Cr13MoV
- Closed Length: 3.30″ (84mm)
- Edge Length: 1.87″ (47mm)
- Weight: 2.5oz (71g)
- Blade Thickness: 0.098″ (2.5mm)
- Handle: FRN
- Clip Position: Ambi
- Tip Carry Position: 4-position
- Lock Type: Back Lock
- Grind: Full-Flat