Its many upgrades include a full-flat-ground blade for enhanced edge geometry and cutting performance, a Bi-Directional Textured™ FRN handle that offers a superior grip and increased control, and phosphor bronze pivot washers for even smoother blade operation. Like its predecessor, it also features spine and choil jimping for precise control during use and a four-position clip that supports all possible carry configurations.
Improved features at very affordable prices make the Cara Cara 2 Lightweight one of the best values on the market.
- Overall Length: 8.563 ” (217mm)
- Blade Length: 3.75 ” (95mm)
- Steel: 8Cr13MoV
- Closed Length: 4.844 ” (123mm)
- Edge Length: 3.188 ” (81mm)
- Weight: 3.4.oz (97g)
- Blade Thickness: 0.125 ” (3mm)
- Handle: FRN
- Clip Position: Ambi
- Tip Carry Position: 4-position
- Lock Type: Back Lock
- Grind: Full-Flat