DAY 1 ( 28 September )
- 0700: Meet up Organiser at Carpark Peiabat Hutan.
- 0800: 4X4 pickup to starting point, Kg. Makmur.
- 0900: Arrive at 4X4 drop point. Briefing from Guide
- 0930: Start hiking.
- 1100: Arrive at Kem Sq. Gajah, regroup and continue hike. (1H30M)
- 1400: Arrive at Kem Malas, Lunch & continue hike. (2H30M)
- 1700: Arrive at Kem Pangkin. Setup campsite. (2H) REST & RECOVERY.
DAY 2 ( 29 September )
- 0730: Breakfast & clear up campsite.
- 0930: Briefing from Guide & start hiking.
- 1200: Arrive at Kem View, Lunch. (2H30M)
- 1330: Continue hike
- 1430:Arrive at Kem Permatang. Set up campsite. (3H) REST & RECOVERY.
DAY 3 ( 30 September )
- 0400: Briefing from Guide & start dayhike to peak.
- 0700: Arrive at Bonzai Tonggek. Breakfast & continue hike. (3H)
- 0930: Arrive at Simpang Korbu & continue hike. (1H30M)
- 1030: Arrive at Mt. Korbu peak. Regroup, Group photo and continue hike. (1H)
- 1300: Arrive Mt. Gayong peak. Lunch and group photo. (2H)
- 1400: Start descending back to campsite.
- 1900: Arrive at Kem Permatang. (5H)
DAY 4 ( 1 October )
- 0700: Breakfast & clear up campsite.
- 0730: Briefing from Guide & start descending.
- 1000: Arrive at Kem View & continue. (2H30M)
- 1200: Arrive at Kem Pangkin. Lunch & continues. (2H)
- 1730: Arrive at drop point & 4×4 pickup. (5H)
- 1830: Arrive at Carpark.
- WASH OUT & THE END,
- Distance : 31km
- Elevation : 2650++m
- Difficulty : 8/10
- Duration : 3D2N
- 4X4 Transfer
- Management Fee
- Fly & Ground(Open Shelter)
- Basic First Aid Kit
- Main Transport
- Personal Aid
WHAT TO BRING
- Hiking backpack 40-50L (based on your personal equipment)
- Suitable cloth and pants for trekking (microfibre)
- Headlamp with extra batteries
- Hiking Shoes
- Mineral Water 1.5 litres (1 or 2 bottles)
- Thick Plastic Bag
- Personal snacks
- Knife / Parang
- LIghter (even you’re not a smoker)
- Emergency Blanket
- Sleeping Bag
- Carry Mat / Sleeping Mattress
- Sleeping cloth, pants and socks
- Towel & Toiletries
- Minimum pax 7
- Maximum pax 21
- No refunds upon withdrawal or cancellation by the participant
- Full refunds due to the cancellation of the trip by organizer
PERSON IN CHARGE
- Tuah : 011-11428271